We're Sure You're Asking... How Can I Help Aldine Y.O.U.T.H?
Volunteers make our World go Around!
Phone: (281) 449-4828
C/O Shawna Roy, Director of Operations
4700 Aldine Mail Route
Houston, Texas 77039
More than 1,000 young people, families, community members and friends of Aldine Y.O.U.T.H. volunteer their talents and time to provide services to the youth of Aldine. You can too!
Complete the application below and either mail it to
4700 Aldine Mail Rt.
or fax it to (281) 441-7135.
An application can also be picked up and completed at the center.
*Adults ( 18+) need to bring a copy of their photo ID*
Donate to the Resale Shop
The Aldine Y.O.U.T.H. Resale Shop offers gently-used goods for resale. We are consistently looking for electronics, clothes, shoes, household appliances & dishware, toys and books. Donations must be clean and in good condition.
As with any growing organization we have several projects we're working on to provide additional resources to the youth and families we serve. Specifically, we're fundraising for a sports complex and could use:
- A pavilion to cover the family plaza at the center (40' x 70')
- Improved outside lighting
- High end / much sought-after resale shop items
- Office supplies
- Cleaning supplies
- Food and Toy drives
- Skilled volunteers such as electricians, plumbers, mechanics, computer instructors, tutors, etc...
- Teachers for Spanish, etiquette, basic auto repair, chess, etc...
- College interns
- Certified or skilled instructors / coaches for music, dance, theatre, soccer and karate
- Sponsors for School of Business, "Healthy, Wealthy and Wise" Youth Club and 8-week summer program
- Job shadowing and employment opportunities for School of Business students
- Auction items for special events
- Land cleared of timber (trees) and weeds
- Additional paved parking
- Facility renovations/upgrades
- Auction items for galas and special events
- Financial support of agency programs and services
- Stoney Creek Camp Sponsorships $60/ Child
- Awning for Teen Suite
- 6' or 8' New or Gently used Plastic Folding Tables
- Floor Waxing & Buffing of our Building
2 of each the following:
3 ton condenser units
Electric Furnace w 15kw
3/8" row of copper
7/8" row of copper
Sponsorships of $1,500 +
We have a variety of students, programs and projects that require the financial support of the community. To learn more about Aldine Y.O.U.T.H. schedule an appointment with our Executive Director Sylvia Bolling.